Please log/register to post replies and add new topic to his forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log/register to post replies and add new topic to his forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for fans,meetings, chatting etc

Latest topics

» One joke!
Manchester United - American club ?? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:58 pm by michael93

» Red Alert 3!
Manchester United - American club ?? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:56 pm by michael93

» Need for Speed world!
Manchester United - American club ?? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:09 pm by alex

» BrainDenians
Manchester United - American club ?? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 2:33 am by michael93

» youtube and other amusing links
Manchester United - American club ?? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:40 am by tomjordan1980

» Rules of conduct - Overview - General Rules
Manchester United - American club ?? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:37 am by tomjordan1980

» Roles:Abilities (in construction link)
Manchester United - American club ?? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:36 am by tomjordan1980

» Say hello! be welcomed and welcome others
Manchester United - American club ?? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:35 am by tomjordan1980

» Manchester United - American club ??
Manchester United - American club ?? Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 1:01 am by alex

I forgot my password

5 posters

Manchester United - American club ??

Energybender
    Energybender

Manchester United - American club ?? Empty Manchester United - American club ??

Post by Avatar LIS Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Man U's footballers, trainers and the owners are from all over the world, as are many other teams - Chelsea Football Club (CFC) for example. Should this be allowed. Does it improve the club and the sport. Should there be a change of name? After all it is only based there now. It's definitely an International organisation.
    I'm partly against it because I am a little old fashioned and I don't like overpriced sports. It is a sport and not a business.

I'll let others develop this further.
    Firebender
    Firebender
    Bending discoverer
    Bending discoverer

Manchester United - American club ?? Empty Re: Manchester United - American club ??

Post by Firebender Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Hmm, you have a good point but if they change it what would happen to the premier league? If the ownership was forced onto 'British Citizens' then the clubs would lose their star players and the reputation of the premier league would fall compared to Serie A etc.
    But thats my speculation, you never know.
    tomjordan1980
    tomjordan1980
    Bending discoverer
    Bending discoverer

Manchester United - American club ?? Empty Re: Manchester United - American club ??

Post by tomjordan1980 Mon May 23, 2011 11:54 pm

For me it is a problem that someone comes with a great amount of money and modify something that should be for years there and shinning! Hope nothing will happen with the premier A or the whole europeen football!

Hope for better, find the best!
    michael93
    Bending discoverer
    Bending discoverer

Post by michael93 Wed May 25, 2011 12:11 am

Hi all, what??????? no way, my opinion is that. An english man it is an english man...and the rest are the rest.
    Chil out, only english ppl are able to do that in England!
    alex
    alex
    Bending discoverer
    Bending discoverer

Post by alex Fri May 27, 2011 1:01 am

hmmmm. who knows what a strange man can do to a whole team. Maybe will go in better at all the team! Let's see their decision!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:11 am